This product is on our BuyBoard contract.United Shield Spec Ops Delta Plain Level IIIA Helmet - Black, Size Small
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Spec Ops Delta Gen II helmet is the latest addition to our Special Operator Helmet range. It is made from advanced Aramid composites and provides lightweight robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles as well as other low energy threats.
The helmet comes fitted with a United Shield International Rapid Adjustment Dial BOA® retention harness, with 2-way dial. The harness has a split suede chin strap along with a X Style suede neck pad. The chin cup is removable and can be replaced by a gas mask extender. The latest Pad system made exclusively for USI from 4D Tactical that Exceeds US MIL SPEC impact absorption system, also comes standard. These new ultra comfort pad systems are constructed with phase change technology, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
The harness and pads can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. The helmet comes fitted with a newly UPGRADED carbon Fiber Integrated Components universal NVG mount, complete with bungees and Picatinny rails, which provide a solid platform for flashlights, cameras and other gear. Each helmet comes standard with Velcro Kit included.Product Specifications:
Warranty and Quality Assurance
- Ballistic Protection
- The Spec Ops Delta helmet meets NIJ 0106.01 level IIIA ballistic requirement as well as meeting and exceeding US MIL SPEC ACH fragmentation V50 requirements Fragmentation Protection
- Protection against fragments from 17 grain V50 2300 ft/sec (700 m/sec) according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F.
- Meets and exceeds US ACH MIL SPEC V50 for 2, 4, 16, 64 and 17 gr fragments
- Size and Weight
- Standard Colors are Black, Tan and OD Green.
- Most other colors are available as well as our new Hydro dip process for camo colors.
United Shield International offers a 5 year warranty on the ballistic performance of the helmet. The internal harness is warranted for a period of 2 years, With a Lifetime warranty on the BOA wiring. United Shield International is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified company.