This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
***THIS ITEM IS BEING REPLACED WITH THE VERTX LEGACY PANT (VTX1005).***
VERTX VTX1000 Desert Tan Men's Original Tactical Pant
FABRIC: 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
The Vertx® Original Pants is a revolution in tactical apparel by combining the functionality of battle garment with a streamlined low-profile appearance. Designed in conjunction with a top federal agency, this innovative silhouette was built for those who demand superior performance in every situation.
WEIGHT/WEAVE: 6.5-oz., Mini Rip-Stop
- Flexible waistband and higher rise in the back ensures a more comfortable fit
- Concealed zippered pocket on right side secures valuables
- Gusseted crotch provides extra flexibility and durability in any position
- Low-profile, inset cargo pockets lessen tactical appearance while delivering maximum capacity
- Constructed of 9-oz. 98% Cotton/2% Lycra Advantage Stretch fabric
- Back pocket flaps keep items secure without adding bulk
- Articulated knees allow for greater freedom of movement
COLORS: Desert Tan, Khaki, Black, Navy Blue, Smoke Grey and OD Green
The Vertx pants are an athletic fit. You may want to order the waist size 1 or 2 inches bigger than jeans or other pants.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov