This product is on our BuyBoard contract. ***THIS ITEM IS BEING REPLACED WITH THE VERTX LEGACY PANT (VTX1005).***
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
VERTX VTX1000 Khaki Original Tactical Pant for Men
FABRIC: 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
The Vertx® Original Pants is a revolution in tactical apparel by combining the functionality of battle garment with a streamlined low-profile appearance. Designed in conjunction with a top federal agency, this innovative silhouette was built for those who demand superior performance in every situation.
WEIGHT/WEAVE: 6.5-oz., Mini Rip-Stop FABRIC BENEFITS:
- Flexible waistband and higher rise in the back ensures a more comfortable fit
- Concealed zippered pocket on right side secures valuables
- Gusseted crotch provides extra flexibility and durability in any position
- Low-profile, inset cargo pockets lessen tactical appearance while delivering maximum capacity
- Constructed of 9-oz. 98% Cotton/2% Lycra Advantage Stretch fabric
- Back pocket flaps keep items secure without adding bulk
- Articulated knees allow for greater freedom of movement
COLORS: Desert Tan, Khaki, Black, Navy Blue, Smoke Grey and OD Green
The Vertx pants are an athletic fit. You may want to order the waist size 1 or 2 inches bigger than jeans or other pants.