This product is on our BuyBoard contract.VERTX VTX1005 Desert Tan Legacy Pant for Men**NEW**
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
98% Cotton / 2% Lycra
A slightly modified version of the Vertx original pants, the Vertx Legacy Pant has nearly all the same popular features at a lower price.
The Vertx VTX1005 Legacy Pant combines the superior functionality of a battle garment with a highly coveted low-profile design. Working in conjunction with a top federal agency, world-class designers developed the streamlined appearance and superior fit in order to bring comfort and performance to the forefront.Product Features:
- Side stretch waistband and higher rise in the back maintains a proper fit
- Concealed, zippered pocket on right side prevents valuables from falling out
- Back pocket credential flap protects important items from theft or accidental loss
- Gusseted crotch allows for extended comfort in virtually any position
- Articulated knees provide a greater range of mobility during physical activity
- Low-profile, inset cargo pockets lessen tactical appearance while delivering maximum capacity
- Constructed of 9-oz. 98% Cotton/2% Lycra Advantage Stretch fabric
- Color: Desert Tan
The Vertx pants are an athletic fit. You may want to order the waist size 1 or 2 inches bigger than jeans or other pants.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov