This product is on our BuyBoard contract.VERTX VTX1205 Black Fusion Pant for Men**NEW**
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
7oz: 42% Polyester, 23% 37.5 Polyester, 35% Cotton
The new Vertx Fusion Stretch Tactical Pants are the perfect storm of fit, function and comfort. While the Fusion Pants embrace classic Vertx features such as the inset cargo pockets, a full gusset and articulated knees, they have been elevated with innovative features demanded by today’s operators. These innovative features include the durable stretch fabric VaporCore, powered by 37.5 Technology, and 14 unique pockets. From range day to tactical operations, the Fusion Pants provide everything needed to maximize performance.Product Specifications:
- Relaxed fit features side stretch waistband and a higher rise in the back to maintain proper fit.
- Articulated back yoke with two convenient utility pockets.
- Lower front hand pockets for easy access with or without a holster.
- Vertical zippered pockets above cargo pocket for added storage and ease of access when sitting.
- Fully gusseted crotch allows for extended comfort in virtually any position.
- Angled back pockets for ease of access and credential flaps to protect important items.
- Color: Black
The Vertx pants are an athletic fit. You may want to order the waist size 1 or 2 inches bigger than jeans or other pants.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov