This product is on our BuyBoard contract. VERTX VTX5000 EDC SATCHEL - DESERT TAN
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Vertx EDC Satchel was designed to deliver ample space for standard SLR cameras while providing the best features for proper everyday carry. Compact design allows for discreet concealment through a variety of perceived uses. Get one of the best bags for everyday carry with features specifically geared towards the prepared professional.
Features and Specifications:
- Ample space with a compact design
- Lite Satchel Bag
- Fabric: 330x210 Cordura
- Size of bag: 11” H x 14” W x 6” D
- Maximum ability 15 liters
- Forward opening for quick access to contents
- Fully-lined loop compatible panels open flat for ease
- Hide-out convertible front flap acts as an additional load sling or stows away to real MOLLE field
- Insert compatible reinforced internal pocket
- 1919 modular webbing on shoulder strap provides multiple attachment points for accessories
- Dual side pockets provide additional open storage options
- Interior organizational pockets provide optimal storage for gear and accessories
- Optional waist strap stores behind padded back when not in use
- Color: Desert Tan
- Manufacturer Item #: VTX5000DT
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov