This product is on our BuyBoard contract. VERTX VTX5005 EDC COURIER - MIDNIGHT NAVY
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The ideal go-to bag for the prepared professional. The messenger bag styling of the Vertx EDC Courier maintains a low-profile appearance for everyday carry while providing plenty of storage space for laptops, tablets, and gear. It's the ideal go-to bag for the prepared professional on a daily commute.
New features for new Midnight Navy color:
- Grey trimmed elements
- Grey interior
- Discreet logo placement
- Added velcro patch
Features and Specifications:
- Size of bag – 13” H x 18”W x 6”D
- Maximum ability 23 liters
- Sized to fit a 15" laptop in addition to a full sized hand-gun
- Full fold, loop lined concealment panel allows for completely customized carry
- Hide-out convertible reinforced front flap stows away to reveal MOLLE field
- Insert compatible reinforced internal pocket
- 1919 modular webbing on shoulder strap provides multiple attachment points
- Large top handle for easy grab-and-go
- Ergonomic pull handle with optional name label and loop on main zipper
- Pockets line the interior of the front panel for storage of smaller gear
- Branded pulls on all secondary zippers
- Manufacturer Part #: VTX5005MN
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov