This product is on our BuyBoard contract. VERTX VTX5015 EDC GAMUT - BRACKEN
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Built to carry a full load and then some.
The Vertx EDC Gamut delivers top-of-the-line features in a compact design. Built to carry a full load and then some, this feature-rich bag includes all the necessary elements found in a standard everyday carry pack plus game changing innovative functionality for the prepared professional.
Features and Specifications:
- Size of bag – 22”H x 14”W x 7”D
- Maximum capacity 28 liters
- Sized to fit a 15" laptop in addition to a full sized hand-gun
- Front of pack opens completely for mass accessibility
- Insert compatible reinforced internal pocket
- Full fold, loop lined concealment draw frame enables quick access to arms and opens flat for customized organization
- Dual-sized pockets feature additional storage capacity and cinch-down side pockets with elasticized straps
- Multiple internal organizational pockets
- 1919 modular webbing on shoulder straps provide additional attachment points for accessories
- Zippered, side compartmental pockets on each side of bag
- Hide-out convertible front flap acts as an additional load sling or stows away to real MOLLE field
- Manufacturer Part #: VTX5015BR
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov