This product is on our BuyBoard contract. VERTX VTX5070 PROFESSIONAL RIFLE GARMENT BAG
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Vertx Professional Rifle Garment Bag is a low profile, two-in-one soft rifle case and fully functioning storage system for apparel, shoes and travel gear. Tactigami compatible and VELCRO lined, this innovative design allows rapid deployment of rifles up to 28 inches.
Features and Specifications:
- Accommodates rifles up to 28” overall length
- Padded front panel to prevent printing of weapon
- Laser cut MOLLE compatible VELCRO-lined quick deployment platform
- EDC pull for rapid access to weapon
- Front Inverted pleat pocket with two mesh admin pockets in the interior
- Coated braided stainless steel cable for securing bag to fixed position and prevent smash and grab theft (lock not included)
- Shoulder pad with gripper to secure bag in place and prevent sliding
- Full grain leather wrapped aluminum carry handle
- VELCRO-lined back pocket for use with Tactigami accessories
- Pass through back panel for securing to luggage trolley handle
- Compression straps with aluminum g-hooks on both sides
- Fully functional garment bag on the interior
- Detachable chain and hook hanging accessory
- Tri glide zipper opening, YKK Zippers throughout
- Dual mesh front facing storage pockets for footwear, toiletrees, etc.
- Dual VECRO-lined panels for use with Tactigami accessories
- Center interior strap to synch and secure hanging clothing
- Dual butt stock pouches for vertical rifle storage when hanging
- Insert compatible for optional added protection
- 20 | Ambidextrous design for left or right handed draw
- 21 | Fabric construction: 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Bag Size: 29" L x 15" H x 5" W
- Manufacturer Item #:VTX5070BK
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov