This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
VERTX VTX8000 Khaki PHANTOM LT Tactical Pant for Men
65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Mini Rip-Stop
A lighter-weight version of the vertx® original pants, the phantom lt provides heavy duty protection, comfort and mobility. featuring rugged ripstop 65% polyester / 35% cotton fabric with integrated moisture-wicking and water-repelling intellidry® technology,. The phantom LT keeps legs cool and dry in harsh environments.
WEIGHT/WEAVE: 6.5-oz., Mini Rip-Stop
- Side stretch waistband and higher rise in the back maintain proper fit
- Concealed, zipper pocket on right side prevents valuables from falling out
- Articulated knees provide a greater range of mobility during physical activity
- Mini rip-stop pattern weave delivers added durability to effectively resist tears in multiple environments
- Back pocket credentials flap protects important items from theft or accidental loss
- Gusseted crotch allows for extended comfort in virtually any position
- Multipurpose inset cargo pockets with bonus interior pockets lessen tactical appearance yet deliver maximum capacity
- Constructed of 6.5oz 65% Polyester/35% Cotton mini rip-stop fabric with IntelliDri® treatment
COLORS: Desert Tan, Khaki, Black, Navy Blue, Smoke Grey and OD Green
The Vertx pants are an athletic fit. You may want to order the waist size 1 or 2 inches bigger than jeans or other pants
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov