This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
VERTX VTX8031 Desert Tan Phantom LT Tactical Shorts for Men **NEW**
65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Mini Rip-Stop
The Phantom LT Shorts deliver the same high-performance comfort and durability as the Phantom LT Pants in a crisp short that can be worn at the range, on duty and in a variety of warm weather environments. Designed for comfort, these shorts feature a mini Ripstop fabric with IntelliDry™ technology for advanced moisture-wicking to keep the body cool, dry and comfortable when temperatures rise.
- Top concealed-carry shorts for comfort, fit and quality
- Advanced moisture-wicking and stain repel/release technology with IntelliDri®
- Innovative cargo pockets designed to carry a maximum load
- Machine washable and wrinkle resistant
- Superior color retention
- Low-profile, no-drag cargo pockets with hidden cell-phone pocket
- Concealed zippered credentials pocket on right holds valuables securely
- Highly breathable and flexible fabric with stretch
- Gusseted crotch and stretch waistband provide excellent freedom of movement on the range or for extreme outdoor sports
- Tear resistant
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov