GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
VERTX VTX8650 Women's Black Phantom Ops Tactical Pant with IntelliDry
65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Mini Rip-Stop
The Vertx Women's lightweight Phantom OPS Pants deliver all the benefits of the Men's Phantom OPS Pants with a fit and function tailored specifically for the female body. They delivery rugged durability and optimal capacity for hardcore tactical situations. Constructed of lightweight ripstop fabric treated with IntelliDry Technology, these Vertx pants stand up to the wear and tear of active maneuvering while providing discreet, secure storage. Specifications:
- Flexible waistband and higher rise in the back ensures a comfortable fit
- Back pocket flaps keep items secure without adding bulk
- Concealed zipper pockets on both sides sized for tactical storage
- Discreet, streamlined pockets on both sides sized for smaller gear
- Triple-bellowed inset cargo pockets expand for additional capacity
- Articulated double-reinforced knees allow freedom of movement while standing up to excess wear and tear
- Mini Ripstop fabric delivers exceptional durability that resists damage from rugged environments
- Constructed of 6.50-oz 65% Polyester/35% Cotton mini rip-stop fabric with IntelliDri® treatment
- COLORS: Black and Navy Blue
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov