This product is on our BuyBoard contract. VERTX VTX8820MC MEN'S MULTICAM RECON SHIRT
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
6.4 oz. 50/50 NYCO Ripstop Multicam
The Vertx Recon shirt offers maximum storage ability in a traditional style field shirt. Paired with the RECON pant, the RECON shirt is 50/50 NYCO Ripstop for reinforced durability, with and without additional gear. The RECON shirt offers multiple pocket configurations for carrying and easily accessing needed essentials. Product Features:
- High rise convertible collar
- Zipper front opening and VELCRO closure for streamline look
- Loop Velcro strips on front chest for name patches
- Left and Right chest pocket with Velcro closure for easy access with gloves on.
- Bonus dual pen or small gear pocket inside left chest pocket
- Low visibility horizontal zipper chest pockets on left and right side
- Strategically angled bicep pocket with VELCRO closure and loop VELCRO on outside for unit identification
- Bi-swing shoulders for greater mobility
- Full size military cuffs allow for sleeves to be rolled up easily with adjustable VELCRO wrist closure
- 1Comms pass true on left and right side with VELCRO closure
- Flat front hem
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov