Find this product and hundreds more on BuyBoard! Vertx Women's Navy OA Duty Wear Pants with Intellidry
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Designed with law enforcement officers and security professionals in mind, the Vertx OA Duty Wear Pants are built for flexibility, comfort and long-lasting durability. The poly/cotton twill construction is resilient and capable of withstanding the rigors of patrol work. The IntelliDry fabric stretches with you as you move and wicks away moisture for a cool, dry fit.
There are utility notch pockets, low-profile cargo pockets with internal organizers and a hidden zippered pocket for safeguarding valuables. Because the pants have been optimized for duty wear, they include a stretch waistband that prevents chafing and constriction at the hip, so you can comfortably carry a duty belt with ease. With reinforced, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for full mobility, these functional pants will not let you down.
- 6.5-oz. Intelli-Dry stretch fabric
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton twill construction
- Stretch waistband with metal button closure
- Utility notch pockets
- Hidden zippered security pocket
- Spacious low-profile inset cargo pockets with hidden inside pocket
- Single besom rear pockets with credential lock
- 0.125" double needle stitching on seams
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees