Wise 73-Piece Medi+Can First Aid and Advance Wound Care Kit
- MEDI+CAN Advance Wound Care Kit is manufactured by the #1 leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA. 73 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products.
- Meets United States FDA Regulatory Standards as a Medical Device. Ideal for outdoor, emergency survival, automotive and more.
- Equipped with advance wound care that has been proven to save lives in major hospitals, police units and the US Military battlefields.
- Organized and easy to use pre-packed treatments that will stop arterial bleeding and help CLEAN, TREAT, and PROTECT serious wounds and deep lacerations.
- Housed in an Ammo Can that meets U.S. Department of Defense Specifications MIL-STD-2073-1E. Stackable and comes with easy to carry handle and locking options. Heavy Duty, Hi Visibility Glow Label Utility Can is Air Tight.
The Be Smart Get Prepared MEDI+CAN First Aid-Advanced Wound Care Kit has 73-Pieces to stop bleeding fast and save lives. The airtight, heavy duty Utility Can is organized and easy to use. The pre-packed treatments make it easy to: Clean, Treat, Apply Advanced Wound Care including CELOX, and to Protect you in the elements.
This multi-purpose Kit includes: CLEAN:
- (1) Saline Wash 4 oz
- (18) Antiseptic Wipes
ADVANCED WOUND CARE:
- (1) Burn Dressing 4 in x 4 in
- (1) Tourniquet Quick Release
- (6) Nitrile Gloves 3 pairs
- (10) Aspirin Tablets 5 packs
- (10) Non-Aspirin Tablets 5 packs
- (1) CELOX Instruction Guide
- (1) Hemostatic Gauze 2 pc - 4 in x 4 in
- (1) Blood Stopper Gauze 5 in x 9 in
- (2) Nosebleed Plugs
- (2) CELOX Granules
- (1) Emergency Blanket
- (1) Hypoallergenic Tape 1 in x 10 yds
- (2) Gauze Pads 5 in x 9 in
- (2) Triangular Bandages 40 in x 40 in x 56 in
- (10) Adhesive Bandages 2 in x 4 in
- (1) Scissor 7 in
- (1) Biohazard Trash Bag
- UPC Code: 020424021061
- Manufacturer: Wise Company
- Manufacturer Part #: 08-303
- Type: First Aid Kit
Instructions for use on blood-stopping granules, hemostatic gauze pad and nosebleed plugs are included inside pre-packaged treatments.Product Warning:
Glow Illumnation Technology:
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Use under adult supervision
- Please check instructions and expiration prior to use
- This kit is for treating minor wounds and injuries. Seek a medical professional for more serious injuries
To maximize the Glow Illumination Technology, the First Aid symbol needs periodic exposure to artificial or natural light. Exposure to natural light will result in a stronger glow compared to normal indoor lighting, The intensity and duration of the glow may vary depending on the length of light exposure. For instant illumination, a flashlight can be used to charge the First Aid symbol and will intensify its Hi-Visibility feature.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov