This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
WISE PREPPER PACK GRAB & GO BUCKET, 52 SERVINGS
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Wise Company Prepper Pack Grab & Go Buckets are perfect for daily use and unplanned emergencies. To preserve freshness and great taste, our ready-made meals are packed in airtight Mylar pouches, then sealed in easy to carry and easy to stack durable plastic containers.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS BUCKET?
- Creamy Pasta & Vegetable Rotini (4 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (4 Servings)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pasta (4 Servings)
- Southwest Beans & Rice (4 Servings)
- Brown Sugar & Maple Multi-Grain (4 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (4 Servings)
- Orange Delight Drink Mix (16 servings)
- Whey Milk Alternative (12 Servings)
- Total number of servings: 52 servings
- Total Calories: 8,280
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
- Total Weight: 5 lbs (per bucket)
- Manufacturer Part #: 01-152
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov