MapInfo's premier Canadian street-level data product.
StreetProTM Canada provides street-level mapping with unparalleled display quality and the most up-to-date data. StreetPro Canada contains over 670,000 addressed street segments that cover over 85% of the population in cities and towns with a population of 500 or more.
Created using GDT Canada's Dynamap® Canada, StreetPro Canada gathers information from sources including:
- Municipal land use maps
- Municipal planning and development maps
- Municipal zoning maps and official plans
- Municipal street and address maps
- Regional planning documents
- Canadian Road NetworkTM (Natural Resources Canada)
- 1996 Street Network File - Statistics Canada
- Digital Topographic Data produced under license from Natural Resources Canada
StreetPro Canada is available in two versions to offer you more choice, flexibility and value:
StreetPro Canada has complete street address attributes and land use layers. It can be used to geocode using MapInfo Professional's® geocoding function.
StreetPro Canada Display has complete street geometry, including street names, for all of Canada. This is a non-addressed, fast display, 'chained' streets layer.
- Addressed Streets (not available with StreetPro Display)
- Display Streets
- Highways Shield (6 layers)
- Province Boundaries
- Census Metropolitan Areas (CMAs)
- Area Landmarks
- Census Divisions (CDs)
- Census Subdivisions (CSDs)
- Urban Agglomeration
- Land Use Areas
- Recreation Areas
- Transportation Points
- Utility Lines
- Water Bodies
- Water Rivers
- Routing and Dispatch
- Insurance Risk Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Market Analysis
- Call-Before-You Dig
- Call Center
- Store Locator
- Wireless-Based Location Services
- Network Planning and Maintenance * Real Estate Listings
- Crime Analysis
- Fiber Optic Cable Installation
- Site Selection
StreetPro Canada has been enhanced with GDT's Dynamap 2000 data and a MapXtreme 2004 Work Space (MWS), which takes advantage of MapXtreme 2004’s display features, such as label themes, feature themes, and label priorities. StreetPro Canada also has increased population coverage, new road segment coverage, improved positional accuracy, updated context layers, new FeatureCode added to establish label priorities, and Gazetteer “City Points” data in province-tiled data.
Note: All boundaries for StreetPro Canada are based on the new 2001 Canadian Census boundaries
StreetPro Subscriptions Keep your data up to date and save money with a subscription to StreetPro Canada. Customers can save 15% off of the list price with a two-year subscription and 30% off of the list price with a three-year subscription. StreetPro updates are available with your subscriptions on an annual, semi-annual, and quarterly basis.