ArcView GIS 3.3 Products
ArcView 3.3 allows you to easily create maps,
and add your own data to them. Using ArcView's visualization tools, you
can access records from existing databases and display them on maps.
With ArcView 3.3 you can:
- Integrate and share data across your organization.
- Work with your data geographically seeing undetected patterns,
revealing hidden trends and distributions, and gaining new insights.
- Map customer and competitor site locations.
- Understand relationships between the forces that drive your
business, and make better decisions to solve business problems faster
- Publish intelligent maps and create interactive map presentations
by linking charts, tables, drawings, photographs, and other files.
- Develop custom tools, interfaces, and complete applications.
- ArcView 3.3 runs on old versions of Windows. It runs with known issues and linitations on Windows XP. It will not run on Windows Vista, Windows 7 or newer versions of Windows.