SABRE Defense 0.33% MC 3.0 oz MK-4 Crossfire Stream
Featuring SABRE CROSSFIRE technology, the SABRE Defense 0.33% MC, 3.0 oz., MK-4 Crossfire Stream maximizes target acquisition by deploying from any angle or orientation. The MK-4 Crossfire stream deploys sixteen (16) full one (1) second bursts at a range of 15 to 20 feet.
Advantages & Benefits:
- Exclusive HPLC Guarantee (only manufacturer to ensure heat specifications via an in-house High Performance Liquid Chromatography Laboratory)
- 5-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin & inhalation testing
- Target acquisition confirmation
- UV marking dye
- Non-flammable/EID compatible
- High temperature exposure test
- Low temperature exposure test
- Test fired before leaving factory
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified
- EPA & Health Canada Establishment
Exclusive HPLC Guarantee. SABRE is the only pepper spray manufacturer to have an on-site testing facility to eliminate the 30% failures other brands experience by guaranteeing our heat specifications for max protection in the moments you need it most.
SABRE Has the Highest Certifications. SABRE is the only manufacturer to have third-party quality control certifications from the EPA and Health Canada, as well as ISO 9001:2008 Certification. The support of these agencies means our products are reputable and effective.
Police Worldwide Carry SABRE. SABRE is the #1 brand of pepper spray trusted by law enforcement worldwide. Agencies on six continents in more than 40 countries carry SABRE products. View a comprehensive user list to find out which agencies from the U.S. and around the world are using SABRE products to keep everyone safe in threatening situations.
SABRE Health Testing. SABRE OC sprays are backed by eye, skin and inhalation testing we’re the only company to have all three for reduced agency liability.